Breastfeeding may be natural but it's not always easy...
We know that breastfeeding is natural...but that it's not always easy! With experienced lactation support, you can learn how to breastfeed your baby with confidence.
Lactation consultations begin with discussing your breastfeeding goals and then providing you with the education and hands-on learning you need, to be able to nurse your baby successfully.
There are many ways that breastfeeding can "look" like for mothers. Some mothers choose to exclusively breastfeed and others choose a combination of breastfeeding and supplementing with formula. I am here to support you. Whatever your decision is, I will help you achieve it.
During your hour consultation, I will observe your baby's feeding, make suggestions to correct any latch issues, educate you on what is a good latch, make suggestions and recommendations for establishing your milk supply, teach you how to avoid basic breastfeeding challenges and also work with you on any current breastfeeding challenges you are having with your baby.
You will receive resources and support and your visit will also receive a follow-up text/email within a week after your consultation to ensure that breastfeeding is going well.
Mothers like you found a consultation with Giselle helpful."What a difference since you helped us!!! She has been feeding so well- the stress of feeding is gone. I can tell the difference in her as well when its time to feed she is happy no more stressing! Thank you so much for your assistance!" ~ Cecilia
"I want to thank you for helping me breastfeed my son and correcting the latch issues that I didn't even realize we had! He's gaining weight well and it's all been because of the time you spent with us. Thank you!" ~ Jasmine
About the Certified Lactation Educator/Counselor
- Certified Lactation Educator/Counselor with University of San Diego
- American Heart Association Certified BLS Instructor
- Childbirth Educator with The International Childbirth Education Association and Birthing from Within
- Postpartum Doula with DONA
- Certified Positive Parenting Educator with Positive Discipline
- Reiki II Practitioner
- Baby Friendly Initiative (created by World Health Organization and UNICEF) educator to nurses at various hospitals.
- 14 years of Prenatal and Postpartum teaching experience.
Integrative Postpartum + Relationship Coach
- And my most rewarding role..mother of four amazing children.