Awaken. Discover. Thrive.
Everything you want...is available to you.
Do you believe that? I do! And I've seen it happen in my life over and over, as well as the life of others. It's true for yours too. I work from a Positive Psychology foundation, which is the scientific study of the strengths that enable individuals and communities to thrive. Positive psychology is the belief that people want to lead meaningful and fulfilling lives, to cultivate what is best within themselves, and to enhance their life experiences.
:: 1st Time Clients: 30 Minutes Sample Session for Only $33.33 ::
What exactly is Intuitive Life Coaching?
- Much-needed resource as you transition through your phases as a woman
- Brings harmony and clarity
- Have someone you can trust
- Open your conscious and be mindful in your true self
- Quiet the voices that stop your progress
- Find the keys that truly let your best being emerge
- Receive support during vulnerability and in authenticity
- ...Be real
Ready to Reach Your Vision?
Let's begin by having the initial complimentary consultation, where you can learn more about my integrative coaching style and determine if it's a good fit for you.
- Perinatal Mental Health Specialist including currently in progress Certification in Perinatal Mental Health (PMH-C)
Certified Life Coach with the Creative Academy of Coaching
- Certified Transpersonal Hypnotherapist with Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Institute
Certified Specialist in Hypnosis and Childbirth with the American Hypnosis Association
- Reiki Practitioner (a Japanese energy healing modality)
- Hypnotherapy training
- Aromatherapist and Herbalist (400+ hours) with Institute of Integrative Aromatherapy and Heart of Herbs Herbal School, The Science and Art of Herbalism, as well as lifelong learning since childhood
- Cultural Awareness training
- Certified Positive Parenting Educator with Positive Discipline
- Childbirth Educator with The International Childbirth Education Association and Birthing from Within
- Certified Lactation Educator/Counselor with University of San Diego
- Postpartum Doula with DONA
- Baby Friendly Initiative (created by World Health Organization and UNICEF) educator to nurses at various hospitals.
- American Heart Association Certified BLS Instructor
- Marketing Bachelor's of Science, Rhode Island College
- 15 years of Prenatal and Postpartum teaching experience
- And my most rewarding role..mother of four amazing children
Book an Intuitive Women's Life Coaching Session