Having a baby is so much fun and at the same time can be challenging too! Giselle Baumet can support you through your pregnancy...and most importantly, during postpartum.
An experienced Postpartum Doula, Childbirth Educator and Lactation Educator, as well as a mother of four and Integrative Life Coach, I offer education, how-to and caring, non-judgmental support, coaching and hands-on education remotely or at your home during the pregnancy and in the fourth trimester (the first 12 weeks after birth).
What exactly is a Pregnancy & Postpartum Coach?
It's your new best friend. It's an much-needed resource as you transition from pregnancy to postpartum. You'll receive specialized support and care for mother and baby, as well as support the partner in the how-to of life with a new baby.
You're able to choose a One Month, Three Months or Six Months package with Giselle that include weekly 45 minute Skype/telephone calls. You also receive resources and PDFs, as well as the Positive Pregnancy and Postpartum Guide.
Here are just some of the ways receiving birth and postpartum coaching can help your new family:
- preparing for childbirth
- birth plan writing
- coaching in keeping and growing a strong and solid relationship post-baby
- guidance in choosing a birth team
- guiding mother through birth and postpartum fears and shifting to a positive mindset of the mother she wants to be
- resources and guidance for mother in her choice of feeding baby (formula or breastmilk)
- someone to discuss your OB/midwifery visits and provide you with as needed resources
- learning how to breastfeed and assuring baby gets enough milk
- postpartum wellness for mother
- ways to care for your baby
- helping you differentiate between hyped baby gear and the essentials
- how-to bathing and diapering baby
- sleep (whether it's caring for baby so you can sleep or teaching you good sleep methods)
- ways to increase physical comfort
- pumping information and guidance
- meal planning and preparation
- adjusting to life after baby
- everyday life with a new baby
- balance mother's energy
- and more!
Pregnancy and Postpartum are significant life transitions.
Scientific studies have shown the benefit of postpartum support for women after birth. With a high rate of postpartum blues and depression in the USA, I believe that every mother deserves to be supported after birth for the best possible outcome emotionally, physically and psychologically.
By working with me one-on-one, you're receiving a bundle of private specialized classes and how-to for ways to help mother transition from pregnancy through the new emerging identity of herself as a mother.
Let's begin by having the initial complimentary consultation, where you can learn more about my integrative coaching style and determine if it's a good fit for you.
About Giselle Baumet
- Childbirth Educator with The International Childbirth Education Association and Birthing from Within
- Integrative Postpartum + Relationship Coach
- Certified Lactation Educator/Counselor with University of San Diego
- Postpartum Doula with DONA
- Certified Positive Parenting Educator with Positive Discipline.
- Reiki II Practitioner
- American Heart Association Certified BLS Instructor.
- Baby Friendly Initiative (created by World Health Organization and UNICEF) educator to nurses at various hospitals.
- 14 years of Prenatal and Postpartum teaching experience.
- And my most rewarding role..mother of four amazing children.