From Preconception, through Pregnancy and into Motherhood. You Matter.
Even when it's raw and real, beautiful and ugly, a hot-mess or a meditative queen.
Mindful spiritual healing works.
As an Intuitive Healer + Coach, I center around the aspects of preconception, pregnancy and motherhood, emotional health and relationships to help you find your own answers.
We each have the ability to heal our soul and spirit. It’s through healing that we become aligned in our mind, body and spirit.
Based on Positive Psychology
I work from a Positive Psychology foundation, which is the scientific study of the strengths that enable individuals and communities to thrive. Positive psychology is the belief that people want to lead meaningful and fulfilling lives, to cultivate what is best within themselves, and to enhance their life experiences.
I'm Giselle, an experienced Intuitive Women's Coach + Healer specializing in Maternal Mental Health Wellness, Energy Healer, Aromatherapy, Postpartum Doula, Childbirth Educator and Lactation Educator, as well as a mother of four. I offer non-judgmental support and coaching.
What exactly is Intuitive Healing + Coaching?
It's much-needed resource as you transition from the stages of preconception, pregnancy and into motherhood. It brings harmony and clarity. It's having someone you trust, it's opening your conscious and being mindful in your true self. It's quieting the voices that stop your progress. It's finding the keys that truly let your best being emerge. It's the support in vulnerability and in authenticity. It's being real. Giselle will use the techniques that are best for you and may include energy work, intuitive coaching, distance Reiki, aromatherapy, goal-setting, guided meditation.
Did you know that caring for yourself is the same as caring for your baby?
What we know about pregnancy and postpartum mental health is that stress, anxiety and other mental and emotional states directly affect your baby.
Did you know that stress in pregnancy is passed on to your baby through the placenta? And that the mother's mental health in postpartum and beyond also affects her child's developmental progress for years?
Yet, so many times, we ignore ourselves as mothers and put all our energy to baby (sometimes this begins in pregnancy), believing that by doing so, by putting ourselves at the end the line, we are doing best for our babies. When in reality it's the complete opposite.
The absolutely best step we can make as pregnant and new mothers is to care for ourselves, because when we do, we care for our babies.
Receiving wholistic healing can bring you clarity, inner wisdom, guidance and strength. You have these inside of you
Bring out your inner goddess.
You are not alone.
While postpartum is often referred to as the first six weeks post-baby, however it's actually the first two years post-baby. Many mothers still feel in postpartum well into the first five years of baby's life. You aren't alone.
You have everything you need inside to fearlessly be you, to be aligned with your spirit and your soul.
Let's begin by having the initial complimentary consultation, where you can learn more about my integrative coaching style and determine if it's a good fit for you.
My passion is pregnancy, baby and beyond. The beyond being that amazing, life-changing journey one experiences from the moment we know we're pregnant through the years into motherhood. I live in that passion and in ways to serve my purpose in this world. It's been one of consciousness..and so much awareness. Through the years, I've gathered knowledge and experience that has led to a diverse and full range of education. These include:
- Intuitive Women's Healer + Coach
- Maternal Mental Health training including the currently in progress Certification in Perinatal Mental Health (PMH-C)
- Reiki II Practitioner (a Japanese energy healing modality)
- Aromatherapist and Herbalist (400+ hours) with Institute of Integrative Aromatherapy and Heart of Herbs Herbal School, The Science and Art of Herbalism, as well as lifelong learning since childhood
- Cultural Awareness training
- Certified Positive Parenting Educator with Positive Discipline
- Childbirth Educator with The International Childbirth Education Association and Birthing from Within
- Certified Lactation Educator/Counselor with University of San Diego
- Postpartum Doula with DONA
- Baby Friendly Initiative (created by World Health Organization and UNICEF) educator to nurses at various hospitals.
- American Heart Association Certified BLS Instructor
- Marketing Bachelor's of Science, Rhode Island College
- 14 years of Prenatal and Postpartum teaching experience.
- And my most rewarding role..mother of four amazing children.
Heal. Grow. Progress.
Book an Intuitive Healing + Coaching Session