Mothers worldwide are rising to embody holistic motherhood in an intentional and confident way.
And I love it.
Through pregnancy, postpartum, and motherhood, you receive unique and awakening moments that serve as a platform for empowerment and growth.
I'm here to help you nurture your mind, body, and spirit in mindfulness, holistic wellness, and positive parenting.
My name is Giselle Baumet (pronouns: she/her). I'm an Afro-Latinx Dominican descent Childbirth Educator, a Postpartum Doula, a trained Aromatherapist and Herbalist, Reiki Practitioner, Certified Lactation Educator/Counselor, a Certified Transpersonal Hypnotherapy, Certified Life Coach, CPR and First Aid Instructor, Certified Positive Parenting Educator and Perinatal Mental Health Specialist.
And my most rewarding role..being the mother of four beautiful children.
Things to know about me
As a mother and a person that identifies as a woman, my core values are spirituality, intuition, and vulnerability.
I am very mindful about staying in a path that helps me grow as a woman, mother and small business owner. I surround myself with like-minded beautiful souls.
A lot of what I am today is rooted in my childhood. I was surrounded by spiritual healers and energy workers as a child. It was a world that was magical and healing. I found it fascinating. Being in this space feels like home to me.
This brings me to...
Interesting things to know about me
- I grew up in the Dominican Republic, where I experienced a magical childhood.
- My mother emerged me in natural living as a child and I still live in this way.
- I learned English when I was 12 years old when we left the Dominican Republic to a rough area in New York City (still I very much fell in love with the city).
- Through my adolescent and young adult life in the East Coast, I grew to fear vulnerability and to believe that only strength mattered (a learned behavior I later had to rewire).
- The birth of my first child changed me significantly and my child became my greatest teacher in life.
- Motherhood taught me my purpose in life.
- I once owned the largest sustainable, eco-friendly children's store/community in Southern California.
- I wake up in the early morning to meditate, create a mindset I feel good about, and connect with my spirit.
- I love rituals that heal and ground me.
Your turn! I want to learn more about you.
Please take this survey to share more about yourself and how I can best support you.
- Perinatal Mental Health Specialist Mental including currently in progress Certification in Perinatal Mental Health (PMH-C)
- Certified Women's Life Coach
- Certified Transpersonal Hypnotherapist with Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Institute
- Certified Specialist in Hypnosis and Childbirth with the American Hypnosis Association
- Reiki Practitioner (a Japanese energy healing modality)
- Aromatherapist and Herbalist (400+ hours) with Institute of Integrative Aromatherapy and Heart of Herbs Herbal School, The Science and Art of Herbalism, as well as lifelong learning since childhood
- Cultural Awareness training
- Certified Positive Parenting Educator with Positive Discipline
- Childbirth Educator with The International Childbirth Education Association and Birthing from Within
- Certified Lactation Educator/Counselor with University of San Diego
- Postpartum Doula with DONA
- Baby Friendly Initiative (created by World Health Organization and UNICEF) educator to nurses at various hospitals.
- American Heart Association Certified BLS Instructor
- Marketing Bachelor's of Science, Rhode Island College
- 15+ years of Prenatal and Postpartum teaching experience.
During the years, I‘ve had the honor of supporting thousands of families, partnering with amazing birth and parenting specialists to create a community that is supportive and welcoming.
I'm forever thankful for the families, who make all this possible by choosing to work with me.