Receive a Customized Aromatherapy and Herbal Session
Whether it's for sleep, reducing anxiety, elevating your mood, to focus, or to bring new energy to your days, an aromatherapy and herbal consultation is designed to learn about your needs and to carefully customize the ideal blend for you.
Your consultation is 45 minutes, which is then followed by a blend (included with the consultation), information about the essential oils and herbals used, as well as instructions on how to use your herbals teas and aromatherapy blend.
What Happens During Your Session
When you sign up for an aromatherapy and herbal consultation, you'll receive a medical history questionnaire, where you'll also get to write about the main reason why you're seeking a consultation. Once it's completed, we will schedule your consultation at a time that works best for you.
Your phone consultation with Giselle begins by first going through your medical history and a discussion about what brought you to seek an aromatherapy session.Through this discussion, Giselle will use her aromatherapy and herbal experience to make recommendations for a blend that best meets your needs. Following the consultation, Giselle will customize the blend and mail it to your home (via USPS Priority Mail) about a week following the consultation.
Book your Aromatherapy and Herbal Consultation today
45 mins :: $75 via Zoom
What is an Aromatherapist and Herbalist?
An Aromatherapist is an individual qualified to practice aromatherapy, ideally trained in a accredited Aromatherapy school. While an Aromatherapist may sell essential oils (Giselle does not), the Aromatherapist's role is not one of a brand consultant (ie doTerra, Young Living...). And an Herbalist is skilled and trained in the use of plant medicine. The role of an Aromatherapist and Herbalist is to provide education and suggest blends that are used to promote holistic wellness.
- Perinatal Mental Health Specialist including currently in progress Certification in Perinatal Mental Health (PMH-C)
Certified Life Coach with the Creative Academy of Coaching
- Certified Transpersonal Hypnotherapist with Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Institute
Certified Specialist in Hypnosis and Childbirth with the American Hypnosis Association
- Reiki Practitioner (a Japanese energy healing modality)
- Aromatherapist and Herbalist (400+ hours) with Institute of Integrative Aromatherapy and Heart of Herbs Herbal School, The Science and Art of Herbalism, as well as lifelong learning since childhood
- Cultural Awareness training
- Certified Positive Parenting Educator with Positive Discipline
- Childbirth Educator with The International Childbirth Education Association and Birthing from Within
- Certified Lactation Educator/Counselor with University of San Diego
- Postpartum Doula with DONA
- Baby Friendly Initiative (created by World Health Organization and UNICEF) educator to nurses at various hospitals.
- American Heart Association Certified BLS Instructor
- Marketing Bachelor's of Science, Rhode Island College
- 14 years of Prenatal and Postpartum teaching experience.
- And my most rewarding role..mother of four amazing children.
I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about an aromatherapy consultation or other class/service. Please contact me anytime.
Giselle Baumet is an Aromatherapist, Herbalist and Energy Worker, providing alternative and complementary health care. Aromatherapy nor herbals are not a replacement for medical care, nor is it considered licensed medical care.