Engaging Zoom Class Happening During COVID-19 Quarantine
Do you know what to do if your little one was choking? And do you feel confident you know how to properly perform CPR on an infant or child?
These are life saving methods that every caregiver and parent should know -- correctly and with the most up-to-date skills. There are so many possible scenarios where knowing expert-taught CPR and Choking techniques become crucial. In this class you will learn life-saving skills to keep your child safe in case of an emergency.
Parents and caregivers in Orange County will learn:
- The proper technique for CPR
- What to do if child or infant is choking
- Preventative steps to avoid choking
- Hands-on practice session
- First Aid for babies and toddlers
- Babyproofing your home
- Current baby sleep safety guidelines
Baby Saver CPR, Chocking and First Aid Class is designed for parents and caregivers that want to learn how to perform infant and child CPR and what to do when a infant or child is choking.
The entire class will focus entirely on infant and child CPR and no test is required.
Geared for parents of young children, this class will prepare you to keep your family safe in and out of your home.
You'll receive detailed education to make sure you know the steps to take to save a little life.
This Baby Saver Class (CPR + Choking for Infant / Child) class is taught by an experienced American Heart Association BLS Instructor, Giselle Baumet. You receive specialized instruction.
Class is geared towards parents and caregivers of young children under 8 years old, who want to learn how to confidently perform up-to-date CPR and choking techniques, and do not require certification.
- Perinatal Mental Health Specialist including currently in progress Certification in Perinatal Mental Health (PMH-C)
Certified Life Coach with the Creative Academy of Coaching
- Certified Transpersonal Hypnotherapist with Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Institute
Certified Specialist in Hypnosis and Childbirth with the American Hypnosis Association
- Reiki Practitioner (a Japanese energy healing modality)
- Aromatherapist and Herbalist (400+ hours) with Institute of Integrative Aromatherapy and Heart of Herbs Herbal School, The Science and Art of Herbalism, as well as lifelong learning since childhood
- Cultural Awareness training
- Certified Positive Parenting Educator with Positive Discipline
- Childbirth Educator with The International Childbirth Education Association and Birthing from Within
- Certified Lactation Educator/Counselor with University of San Diego
- Postpartum Doula with DONA
- Baby Friendly Initiative (created by World Health Organization and UNICEF) educator to nurses at various hospitals.
- American Heart Association Certified BLS Instructor
- Marketing Bachelor's of Science, Rhode Island College
- 15 years of Prenatal and Postpartum teaching experience
- And my most rewarding role..mother of four amazing children
I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about this class or other classes/services. Please contact me anytime.
Class time is approx 2 hours. Class fee includes a co-parent, grandparent or the child's nanny, but does not include a friend or another parent. Registration is required, as space is limited.
Newport Beach: class is located at 200 Newport Center Dr #309, Newport Beach, CA 92660, near Fashion Island. There's free parking available in front of the office building and the studio is on the third floor (there's an elevator).
Children in the Class: Babies are welcomed to join you in the class, however, for most classes we recommend leaving toddlers and older children with a trusted care provider so that you are able to focus on the class, as well as others.